Blaze On is committed to environmental best practice in all our activities. Whether in the UK or abroad we seek to grow our business with a parallel awareness and respect for the community.
People, Purchasing and Community Development
- We collaborate with roughly 20 home-run businesses in Thailand, making it possible for parents to support their families and educate their children.
- We purchase Fair Trade and ethically sourced, wherever possible and practical.
- We prioritise suppliers whose environmental practices take into consideration the well-being of both planet and the community.
Recycling, Resourcing and Energy
- We recycle waste products such as paper, toner cartridges, cardboard and plastic. All thanks to our wonderful borough's recycling programme.
- We use organic, responsibly sourced and recycled materials, where possible, in both production and in the running of our offices.
- We promote the use of public transport and bicycles by staff – including management!!! Our mums even have a lift club!
* See our About Us page for further information